Well, it's that time again.
Time to put on my superlady cape and go save Bilbao.
From what? From their lack of brown sugar, from the complete absence of crunchy-chewy chocolate chip cookies, from the sheer fact that they have never tasted a shortcake in their life.
That's right, it's time for another American Baking class. Just like the ones I gave in Beasain and San Sebastián, I will be teaching these Basques a thing or two about really, really fattening and delicious desserts (some may say, my area of expertise).
How do you convince a Basque to take this class? Here's what garnered a sold-out crowd over at the Glutton Club website:
- How to transform saturated fats and pure sugar into delicious desserts.
- How to do it like an American (trying the dough in every step of the process). For quality control, not lack of self control. #ak.
- Learning the use of the term sugar high, very American, which means you have eaten a lot of sweets and are feeling the effects.
- Learn what is the source of the obesity epidimic in the United States.
- How to make the best cookies in the world.
- How to drive yourself crazy with recipes that aren't measured normally, but in cups, tablespoons, teaspoons…
Tempting, no? Stay tuned in for future classes....