Things to Do in April : San Sebastián
Kicking off April's edition of things to do in San Sebastián....basically a list of everything yours truly would if I had the time. Enjoy...after all, you're in the Capital of Culture!
- april 12-16 ::: FUSION RED ::: A series of workshops culminating in a dinner, all in one of San Sebastián's most luxe concept stores (Noventa Grados, 17.00, 5€)
- april 15-22 ::: FESTIVAL DE CINE Y DERECHOS HUMANOS::: The 14th edition of this film festival features 33 movies, 23 shorts, and 5 exhibits. (Victoria Eugenia, among others, VARIES)
- april 16::: STICK DANCE QUARTET:: Music in family, part theater, part workshop, part concert. (Victoria Eugenia, 14.45, €6)
- april 16::: LOS PELOTARIS:: A documentary about that peculiar Basque sport, pelota. (Victoria Eugenia Antzokia, 22.30, €4)
- april 21 ::: VERMUTEKE ::: A Fería de Abril themed celebration of vermouth by the International Society for the Preservation and Enjoyment of Vermut. (Sirimiri, 19.30, FREE)
- april 23::: LES VOIX BASQUES::: Two singers from the north Basque country visit San Sebastián to sing both traditional and original songs (Victoria Eugenia, 20.00, 15-19€)
If there's something I missed, please leave a comment or shoot me an email for future editions.